UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Admission, Registration, Students Accounting systems, Academic Portal.
Registration System is easy-to-use web-based software that automates the registration of student’s processes in university/college. It reduces the time it takes to register student’s courses and checking the courses prerequisites, classes and exams scheduling, and average calculations.
This software is responsible for entering students’ data and keeping it from the day of admission till the student graduates. So, it processes and maintains student’s data, major, marks, grades, student term summaries, and its historical data, and provides students with the documents needed and certifications and produces different reports for academic and administrative purposes.
UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MODULES
- Application of admission according to qualifications and required
- Standards and requirements of admission in each specialization.
- Classification of admitted students in batches which are distributed in
accordance to college and specialization.
- Installation and verification of admission by giving registration
numbers of students either automatically or manually.
- Conducting level tests for admitted students to determine their courses.
- Extracting reports and statistical charts to determine percentages of
admitted and non-admitted students.
- Student’s detailed card according to specialization and year of
- Primary and fundamental values of the system that depends on the
policies and laws of the university or college.
- Academic calendar to set a timetable of each academic semester of the
university or college.
- Briefings on colleges and academic departments in accordance to their
levels and type of diplomas to be awarded by.
- Academic courses of study with a briefing in terms of: description,
requirements and other equivalent courses.
- Academic study plans for each specialization.
- Classrooms and its areas.
- Distributions and divisions of days' groupings.
- Opening of academic courses sections with its conditions and timings.
- Initial registration of the students.
- Fixing the enrolments, withdrawals and /or addendums of academic courses
for each student.
- Generating several brochures on different topics to be distributed on
the new admitted students.
- Increasing the burden of required academic hours from students.
- Exceptions on registration of students.
- Registration on the waiting list.
- Late withdrawal of registered academic courses.
- Office hours for graduates.
- Voluntary and forced postponements and withdrawal.
- Academic and behavioral dismissal of students.
- Setting/establishing exams sessions, programs and timetables.
- Distribution of exam halls.
- Distribution of exam sessions observers and students by exam halls.
- Entering and analyzing academic marks according to specific weights and
extracting academic transcripts.
- Sorting students with incomplete academic courses, and setting deadlines
for their exams.
- Calculating of semester academic marks, accumulative and specialization
averages for students automatically.
- Identifying academic warnings and dismissals of students.
- Identifying expected and possible graduate students.
- Graduate students according to their academic study plan.
- Lecturers/Instructors and their academic burdens.
- Academic transcript models for students as a proof of student, a
transfer from one major to another or from a college to another... etc.
- Comprehensive inquiry portal screens.
- Extracting comprehensive reports and statistics that meet system goals.
Financial statements that meet the system goals.
- Identifying different financial items and their implications on
- The distribution of basic and additional financial items on financial
cards in accordance to college and specialization.
- Incurred movements of currency and exchange rates.
- Basic and additional payment bills and receivable vouchers.
- Receipts of external grants.
- Creditor and debtor vouchers.
- Credits for students.
- Financial penalties and fines.
- Fixing enrolment of the initially enrolled students.
- The financial record of the students.
Student Interface Page:
- Student Information.
- Academic semester information.
- Schedule of classes on weekly basis.
- Academic study Plan.
- Academic course registration, withdrawals and addendums.
- Academic courses of study.
- Calculating tuition fees.
- Notices on level of the university, colleges, divisions and students.
- Academic Counseling.
Faculty Interface Page:
- Timetable of instructors.
- Course sections and students.
- Instructors' general information.
- Marks entry.
- Academic Counseling.
- Absentees' entry on a daily basis / time attendance.
- Statistics of absentees.
- Student's academic status detailed card.
- Defining internal and external student scholarships and whether they are
rates, amounts or number of academic credit hours.
- Distribution of grants and loans to students.
- Abolition of grants for students.
- Transcripts and statements of student financial and academic records to
determine students who are entitled to such grants.